Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joining the Masses

Open Water oil 12 x 12
I tend to be an introvert and joining the world of blogging is a little nerve wracking to me. I'm not good at talking to strangers and I am even worse at phone conversation.  Most of my time is spent alone in my studio and I like to let my galleries do my talking for me.  Hopefully, some of my work does that too.  So why start a blog?  I guess it is a way to share what I do everyday and I think I have something to contribute to the online art community. I am enthusiastic about art. I follow other artist's blogs (see links on the right side of this page) and I find common ground there. I teach.  So here I go blindly into this new endeavor.  I think I will learn from it.  I hope you find something of worth here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment