Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Solo Exhibition


Local Color 24 x 48 SOLD
About 30 new pieces are now on view in my third annual Solo Exhibition at Breckenridge Gallery. The opening in this Saturday, July 30 from 1-5.  Please join me if you are in the area!

This year I revisited a lot of the places I observe on a daily basis in my own backyard.  It was a good challenge to reinterpret the landscapes I am so familiar with. I feel like I am starting to understand each spot in a way that allows me to explore some of my ideas about painting instead of focusing so much on the setting itself.  I pushed myself to go beyond my normal approach and I am very happy with some of the work.  I'm sure it will lead to further exploration of my favorite spots!

You can view the pieces on my website or on the gallery's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment