Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Discovery

Peaceful Valley oil 18 x 14 SOLD
So it has been about 7 months since I started writing this blog.  I have posted more than I thought I would.  I have also discovered something about myself. I am not a writer. Blogging has become another thing on the list of things I have to do.  I thought it might give my readers some insight into my work, but what I have found is that I love to paint.  Painting doesn't feel like a job to me.  I amvery lucky that I somehow wound up making my living at it.

I have work to do and it is making paintings.  So, I am going to leave you with this post.  In the meantime, you can keep up with my work and my current events on my website http://www.katekieslerfineart.com/.

I will still keep up with my favorite blogs and I will still spend my free time taking in all I can about art.  I hope you do to.

2 comments:

  1. Kate, I will miss reading your insight on the life of a painter. I will keep checking your website though. Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn,

    Thank you for having taken the time to tune in and to comment over the past few months! I will keep up with you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete